Friday, June 7, 2013

Marked

By Kristen

I forgot about yesterday...WHOOPS! But here I am now!


Marked

So first off, my mom said I couldn't read this.  But there was absolutely nothing wrong with it at all!  It was amazingly good and like probably made my top 10.  I started reading it in November I think and I finished it last month!  I think it was just because I thought it was a little boring in the beginning but it got better and better and better.


Some parts were funny, like the whole Heath situation, and some were cut, like when she first met Erik Night.  It's basically about a girl who's marked by he goddess, Nyx (and trust me when I say that I'm not giving much away) and has reluctant and annoying parents who don't want her to go to the House of Night.  One thing, her mark is different and causes all people to stare.


She meets a really nice person, Stevie Rae (I think that's how you spell it; I forget) and Damien and the twins, Erin and Shaunee (I cant remember how to spell anything.  Sorry) and gets off on the wrong foot with some other girl.  It's just like high school, but in a school full of vampyres.  Sooooooo I really think you should read this if you haven't already.  Now I just have to somehow get my hands on the second book!

Look at this thing I found:

I thought it was pretty funny xP


 
 
 
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment