Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hmmm I Must Think Here

By Kristen

I AM RUNNING OUT OF BOOKS TO REVIEW :|  For real, not even lying here.  I finished this book last week and I have been reading like crazy to try to get another one to review for Thursday.  Luckily, I finished a book on Sunday PHEW!  I want to talk about a few things...Just to talk.

I really want to save that other book for Thursday...So I'm just babbling on here.  I really should review that other book.  OMG I am so mad at Nora.  She got to go to BEA (Book Expo America) where they have a TON of freaking free books that you can get signed and I wanted to go but I had something else that day and like you have to pay to go :|


Is that the right logo?

Oh well, if it's not, whatever.

OMG do you cry over fictional characters? I do and Nora does, too. My sister calls us book geeks, which is just really annoying.
Here is a short list of fictional (NOT TO US) characters to cry over.

Augustus Waters
Noah Shaw
Alex

I cannot think of more at the moment.  But those are the like top 3.

 
NOOOOOOOOOO AUGUSTUS :'(

Well.....This wasn't really...anything.... So I'm just going to stop here because if I keep going, well, I'll just wind up talking about things that have nothing to do with anything.  If that makes any sense.

 
 
 
-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment