Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fallen

To be honset, I read this book, Fallen, in two days.  I know it's in third person and I'm not usually into reading books in third person, but this book had me hooked on the first page.  It's the perfect combination of love, reform school and, well, you can read it yourself.  I seriously fan-girled over this book along with one of my friends (and unfortunately, Nora did not read this book yet).  While I was reading this, I stayed holed up in my room and my mom almost took the book away from me and I almost cried because of that.  You see, Luce, the main character, was sent to reform school for being accused of somehow killing someone in a fire.  Did I ever mention, I'm terrible at writing reviews?  But oh well, I'm doing my best.  This books wasn't like one you would throw across the room like for example, The Delirium Trilogy (Lauren Oliver) and Insurgent (Veronica Roth).  But it is one of my favorites.  I really freaked out reading this, especially with the distractions from my brother and sister.  I literally yelled, "SHUT UP, I"M READING!" at them.

So, I think my mom might have yelled at me after that.  She walked into my room at some point and I threw the book onto the floor, I don't even know why I did that...I have my moments...  I was upset when I finished and I wanted to read book two, Torment right away.  Read Fallen this summer and I'm STILL waiting to get a chance to go to the library and actually get the second book, but my library closes really early.  I'm dying to find out what happens next!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!! READ IT!!  :D

~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment