Tuesday, April 2, 2013

NYC Teen Author Festival Haul!

by Nora

As you may have noticed, I recently posted about my experience at the NYC Teen Author Festival. Here's what I came out of:

All books purchased (by my grandmother) at Books of Wonder, NYC.

  1. Between You and Me: Marisa Calin
  2. Reunited: Hilary Weisman Graham
  3. The Art of Wishing: Lindsay Ribar
  4. Eleanor & Park: Rainbow Rowell
  5. Send Me a Sign: Tiffany Schmidt
  6. Intentions: Deborah Heiligman
Not Teen Author Fest Related:
  1. Shards and Ashes: Various Authors, including Veronica Roth and Beth Revis
  2. Catherine: April Lindner
  3. Time Between Us: Tamara Ireland Stone
  4. Incarnate: Jodi Meadows
Plus, a snazzy Monument 14 rubber bracelet! (I wish I knew what blood type I am!)





No comments:

Post a Comment