Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wither

By Kristen

*CONTAINS SOME SPOILERS**

I love this book. Love the idea and everything about it and all that. There's Jenna and Rhine and Gabriel and Jenna and Vaughn (who is possessed in my opinion) and Cicily (I don't think I spelled her name right) and Rhine and jkghjkaefhgseriotuilhgf this is hard.

I am having difficulty remembering this book.  I read it last summer. Rhine is innocent and she's being held captive in a mansion against her will and along with two others.  And her relationship with Rose *sigh* I liked Rose but she died and then there's Gabriel and Rhine and Gabriel and I'm just taking up space repeating words...To me this is like apocalyptic...? I don't know, everyone dies at 20 or 25 depending on gender and I think it's depressing.  But I love Gabriel's and Rhine's relationship (forbidden relationships are always a good factor in books to me) and they escape; I shouldn't have said that but I wanted to put it out there.




Wither definately made my top ten.  I suggest you read it because nhgjkasngjker it's such a good book.   READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


***
World Book Night's coming up soon and I should be halfway done with my book.  Nora and I are two of the student readers :) I'm only on chapter three for what I'm reading and I'm not sure about Nora.
Have a great long weekend! Good Friday tomorrow! Have a great Easter, eat some chocolate, become friemds witht the Easter Bunny, and most of all, have fun with your families!
-Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment