Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Before I Fall

By Kristen

First I want to say that I didn't feel like doing the Top Ten Tuesday so instead, I'm writing this review of Lauren Oliver's Before I Fall The topic today was supposed to be Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread.  I for some reason found this difficult...since I don't really go out to buy books...I just borrow them from Nora or get them from the library instead...Anyway...I'm getting off topic so...

My one question when I finished this book was, "Did she see a light?"
...
...
...
...
...

Just kidding!
My question really was "Did she go to heaven or something?" I mean, after all she said that she swore she saw a halo or something.  Honestly, I found it a bit creepy that she kept on waking up when she was supposed to be dead for a whole SEVEN DAYS.  Well, I think it was seven...I did read it two weeks ago and you can't really rely on me to remember things like that...


I really liked this book, it's everything a teen would want to do (except the dying and coming back to life part), partying, shopping, getting a chance to start over or change...I thought the chapters were waayyyy too long though.  It made me feel like I had to finish the whole chapter before I put the book down...but I would say it is one of my favorites :)

So..You know how Divergent is being turned into a movie, yeah?  Well here is a bit more of the casting news:

http://www.hypable.com/2013/03/15/divergent-movie-four-casting-theo-james/

http://www.divergentfans.com/m/blogpost?id=6414657%3ABlogPost%3A112481



I suggest you read Before I Fall and I know you will enjoy it :)



-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment