Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Series I'd Like to Start (But haven't. Yet)

By Kristen

Like Nora said last week, we're going to be switching off each week :)

This week's topic: Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet

Honestly, this is just going to be a list.  I looked at my Goodreads To Be Read and schoose the first ten I saw that seemed reasonable...

  1. Legend: Marie Lu.  This has been on my list since last year :) and I still haven't read it.
  2. Unearthly: Cynthia Hand
  3. Everneath: Brodi Ashton.  I really just liked the cover...
  4. Starters: Lissa Price This book has been sitting in my locker for about a year now and my friend (that isn't Nora) keeps on telling me "You better read this soon!" And I was all like "Eh, whenever I get to it" and I left it at that.
  5. Eve: Ana Carey.  My friend (the same one I'm borowing Starters from) read this last year and told me it was an amazing book and now I want to read the series!
  6. Hush Hush:
  7. Wolves of Mercy Falls: Maggie Stiefvater
  8. Halo: Alexandra Adornetto.  Read the description and that basically made me want to read it...but the problem is I don't really get to go to the library and Nora doesn't even have this book so that's out of the question.
  9. The Selection: Kiera Kass.  This is being made into a TV show! And I haven't read it yet.
  10. Annex (Beta): Rachel Cohn

I know this is short, but what else would you write about something you haven't read yet?  By the way, Requiem came out today!`1


-Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Legend and Unearthly are really good! I also really liked the Selection and Starters. :)

    ReplyDelete