Saturday, March 16, 2013

Need

By Kristen

Hey everyone!

I know that this post was supposed to be yesterday...but I forgot that it was Thursday.  And then yesterday, I totally forgot when I got home...Nora and I just finished all our finals yesterday for the end of term two and next week is MCAS also.  Crazy, huh? Anyway, I just remembered this morning ...But to the point: I'm writing what  Thursday's  post was today :)

***



When I first saw the title, I was like "What kind of need...?" I really just liked the cover so I grabbed it from the library's shelf and added it to the pile of those thirteen or so other books I wanted to read.  I know people say not to judge a book by its cover...but that's exactly what I did. Eventually, I did read the description and then later on, I flipped to the first page and started to read.  The first thing I noticed was the phobia listed as the chapter's name and as I read, I figured out why Zara, the main character is nervous, she lists phobias...
Anyway, moving on from that. Basically the whole book is about PIXIES VS. WEREWOLVES and when I finished it, I decided that it was a really good book...Notice that random blank spot there^^
Well, when Zara moves to Maine, she meets two people (who are also enemies kind of) named Nick and Ian.  One's a pixie.  One's a werewolf (and aren't werewolf guys supposed to be hot?!).  She's a pixie.  ^.^ I've said too much! Ignore that I said that she's a...nevermind...
By the time I finished this book, I couldn't wait to read the second book, Captivate.  And now, I can't wait to read the third book...But I haven't been to the library since this summer...


Here are the other books in the series: (The order is: Need, Captivate, Entice, Endure)



-Kristen





No comments:

Post a Comment