Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pandemonium

By Kristen

**CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR DELIRIUM**
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT ALEX?!?!?!?!?!?!??!???  The end (like all of these) was a stupid cliffhanger.  But the thing is it keeps you guessing the possibilities about what could happen.  But I freaked out and found a corner in my room and cried when I read the last page of Pandemonium and I was just so sad.  I mean this whole book we all thought that Alex was dead but THE ENDING OH MY GOD THE FREAKING ENDING nvjkbgbznswghb I can't even say a word about it at all and I just want to but I can't and I think I was depressed for a week after I read it and I OMG I need to calm down.  Calm calm calm.....deep breaths, I'm okay.

Lena and Alex and Julian and Lena and Alex and God this book made me cry.When Nora got the advanced reader's copy of Requiem I yelled at her to give it to me so that I could stop being depressed about the whole trilogy.  THE ENDING OF PANDEMONIUM nhjbvfsdvsdgjkdbf I want to say... I read this last year in seventh grade and finished it during finals and I wanted to scream (but if I did that I would get a zero which would have sucked so bad) and scream...So I cried about it at home instead later on....

I'm done with this rant about the ending, but READ THE TRILOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You MUST and I'm pretty sure they started to film it! Whoo! I'm so excited!


-Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment